Clear is Focal's next evolutionary step in the realm of high-end, open-back reference listening headphones. Designed to sit in between Focal's Elear and Utopia models, Clear features the same aluminium magnesium alloy dome tweeter as featured in the Elear but supported by an innovative new frameless copper voice coil.
The resulting sound features controlled bass with unprecedented linearity from the high-end, all powered by Clear's increased magnetic field for highly defined dynamic characteristics.
Clear ships with its own accessories including a range of detachable cables for every listening scenario, as well as a hard case for storage and transport.
- Type: Circum-aural open-back headphones
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0,25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz-28kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40mm) Aluminum/Magnesium, 'M'-shape dome
- Weight: 0.99lb / 450g
- Cables provided:
- 3m balanced cable (XLR 4-pin)
- 3m unbalanced cable (1/4" TRS jack)
- 1.2m unbalanced cable (1/8" TRS jack)
- 1/8" jack to 1/4" stereo jack adapter
- Hard-shell carrying case provided: 250x240x120mm