Arche is a unique audiophile solution designed by Focal in partnership with Micromega - Le Son de France. Combining digital analogue conversion and two Class A amplifiers, Arche is a versatile all-in-one solution aimed specifically at headphone users.
Two separate amplifiers are built in which can be switched on the fly at the user’s discretion: Voltage (a pure current amplifier with lower impedance) and Hybrid (an integrated amplifier with higher impedance, featuring similar characteristics to a power amp).
Arche’s two balanced DAC chips can process formats in PCM format, 384kHz, as well as DSD 256 providing a versatile array of different playback options.
Designed to integrate seamlessly with the Focal high-end headphone range, Arche also features a dedicated profile for each Focal headphone model to ensure the best possible listening experience for users of Elegia, Stellia, Elear, Clear and Utopia.
- 100% dual mono design
- Digital-analog converter compatible with high-resolution formats (384kHz - DSD 256)
- 2 integrated amplifiers (voltage/hybrid): choose the amplifier type best suited to your headphones
- Pure class A 2-channel amplifier 16 - 600 Ohms
- Presets for every Focal headphone model: get the best from Focal’s combination of electronics and acoustics
- 768kHz, 32bit AK4490 DAC chips
- Dual mono audiophile construction from digital input to output
- 2 headphone inputs: 4-point XLR (balanced), 1/4” (6.35mm) jack (unbalanced)
- Also works as standalone DAC for home Hi-Fi systems
- Ships with branded Focal headphone stand included
- 3 digital inputs and 1 unbalanced analog input: audio sources are always connected and available
- 1x balanced output and 1x unbalanced output: use as a digital-analog converter combined with an external amplifier