Bricasti’s M3 DAC offers unparalleled performance for its price-point. Featuring two fully differential conversion channels, separate conversion for PCM / Native DSD, and balanced analogue level control circuitry, the M3 is a perfect fit for a wide variety of applications.
To ensure low noise and superior isolation, M3 features two independent power supplies for analogue and digital processing purposes. The digital circuity uses precision low-jitter DDS clocking and features native DSD conversion capabilities as well as superior digital filtering.
Thanks to its bypassable preamp class analogue level control, the M3 can be used to drive power amplifiers directly, without compromising on analogue performance.
- Digital connectivity over USB, RCA
- Supports sample rates up to 384k PCM and DSD128 as DoP
- Optional network streamer interface upgrade allows DNLA compatible network play
- PCM 24 bit delta sigma 8x oversampling NDSD pure 1 bit conversion for DSD
- Optional remote available