The M1 Limited Edition in a true gold finish is the embodiment of beauty and sonic excellence. First presented with great acclaim in 2015 at the RMAF, CAF, CAS and various shows in Asian. Improved transparency is partly achieved through a number of enhancements including new larger feet design with Stillpoints isolation devices engineered inside and optimized for the M1. In addition to the standard features of the Classic M1, The Limited Gold Edition also has a unique sound due in part to the generous amount of gold that is plated on the chassis parts and feet. Further refinements include point-to-point wiring and newly selected power capacitors. Produced in limited quantity, with special packaging and serial number, the Gold M1 is truly limited and unique.
- 40 micron-thick gold plating.
- Newly designed, larger-based feet with Stillpoints for improved isolation.
- Point-to-point wiring.
- power capacitor improvements.
- Polished Gold M1 Remote.
- DSD, DSD64 and DSD128 playback.
- Features the latest generation asynchronous USB interface.
- Dedicated dual mono design.
- Highly acclaimed, proprietary filter technology.
- Extremely low jitter @ 6 picoseconds.
- Supports sample rates of up to 352.8kHz and 24 bits.
- Minimum and linear phase filters.