Benchmark Studio&Stage™ Analog XLR Cable
Benchmark Studio&Stage™ Analog XLR Cables combine the best cable, connectors, and construction techniques in order to offer performance that meets the demands of world-class studios, while providing the strength and reliability required for stage applications. Canare StarQuad L-4E6S Microphone and Audio Line Cable is flexible, satin smooth to the touch, and extra strong. The cable offers excellent immunity to hum-inducing magnetic fields (due to the 4-conductor StarQuad construction), excellent shielding from RF interference (due to the high-density braided shield), very low handling noise (due to the internal construction), excellent flexibility (due to the 40-strand conductors and special super-flexible insulation), and extended frequency response (due to low capacitance).
Benchmark Studio&Stage™ Analog XLR Cables are handcrafted with true silver solder, using gold-contact Neutrik XX series connectors. The XX series are the most reliable XLR connectors available - providing excellent contact quality, strain relief, pullout resistance, and durability. Neutrik XXR color coding rings can easily be added to assembled cables if desired - order rings separately. Benchmark-branded strain relief sleeves at each XLR connector provide a controlled cable bend radius to significantly extend the life of the cable at the most common point of failure - the entrance to the connector body. Do not use these cables with digital signals.
- 21 AWG effective AWG of combined twin conductors
- 24 AWG, 40 strand (x4) Copper conductors
- Special cross-linked PE insulation
- Flexible in extreme cold weather
- High-density (> 95%) TAC Braided Copper Shield
- 46 pF / ft capacitance between twin blue and white conductors
- 57 pF / ft capacitance between conductors and shield
- Hand assembled in the USA with true silver solder
- One end is XLR-Female, the other end is XLR-Male