Made by hand from Belden 1694A low-loss precision impedance coaxial cabling. This product is ideal for SPDIF, AES, and multiplexed digital audio formats.
All electrical and mechanical characteristics of this cable are manufactured to precision tolerances and specifications to minimize attenuation, internal reflections, and impedance mismatches. As a result, pulse rounding, bit-errors, and jitter from the cable interconnection are minimized. We use Canare RCA connectors for the best possible impedance match with 75-Ohm coax cable.
These precision cables are also compatible with unbalanced routing purposes.
- RCA male to RCA male
- Ultra-low Attenuation & Return Loss Belden 1694A Digital Audio Cable
- Canare RCA connectors with matching flexible boots
- 18AWG Solid Copper center conductor
- 95% TC Braid and 100% Foil Shields for great RF and EMI noise protection
- Hand assembled in the USA with true silver solder