Miniaturized condenser microphone with RFI immunity designed for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast
The M1280, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1280, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The Audix M1280 is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, or shotgun capsule