Miniaturized high output condenser microphone for distance miking
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The Audix M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M1255B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid capsule