Miniaturized lavalier condenser microphone for wireless or wired applications.
The ADX10 is a miniaturized condenser microphone designed for lavaliere applications such as speech, presentation and theatrical production. The ADX10 has the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from a comfortable distance of 4"- 8". This mic is clear, resistant to feedback and easy to use.
Designed with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX10 helps to isolate the area or section being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage. The ADX10 has a smooth, accurate frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz. This mic is lightweight, low profile and has a natural sound with exceptional sound response.
Primarily for use with the Audix RAD360 Wireless System, the ADX10 includes a tie-clip and a 3' attached cable terminating to a mini-XLRf connector.
- ADX10FL - with flute clip for mounting direclty to the flute headstock
- ADX10FLP - with flute clip and APS911 mini-XLR to XLR phantom power adaptor for hardwired applications
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Natural, accurate sound reproduction
- Easy to use and set up
- Field replaceable capsule
- Available for wireless and wired applications