Available in six variants, Audix’s MG Series professional miniature gooseneck system provides natural sound with an exceptional vocal response.
Dual preamp circuitry
Each MG Series microphone features two circuits situated in the capsule housing and XLR connector base. The two boards are internally balanced to ensure a noise-free isolated audio path from source to output, while any RF interference from GSM devices such as mobile phones is also eradicated.
Patterns & sizes
The MG Series includes 3 gooseneck sizes: 12, 15 and 18 inch. Each of these variants is then available with either cardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns.
The cardioid version delivers uniform control and effectively isolates the speaker from any ambient noise, while the hypercardioid pattern offers an extended frequency range of 60Hz - 19 kHz.
Applications for both variants may include podium presentation, meeting chairing or even teleconferencing.
- Miniature gooseneck condenser microphone
- Available in 12, 15 and 18” lengths
- Cardioid/hypercardioid depending on model
- Pre-polarized condenser transducer
- Includes TM1218 flange table mount
- 18 – 52v phantom power required
- Machined brass housing
- Finished in black
- WS1218 windscreen included