The A127 Reference Mic from Audix USA is a omnidirectional condenser equipped with a metal film capsule.
Audix's A127 is designed to excel even in the most demanding recording, broadcast, film and sound design scenarios to achieve the most accurate and pure capture of any acoustic source desired.
Equipped with a 3-micron metal diaphragm capsule for optimised accuracy and and an impressively stable response, the A127 offers a wide frequency response, huge dynamic range, and a self-noise value measuring in at just 7 dBA.
Each A127 is precision machined in Oregon, USA by Audix and features corrosion resistant housing enabling the condenser to perform at its best even in less than ideal recording environments.
- Pre-polarized half-inch Type 1 metal film capsule
- IEC 61094-4 compliant
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range
- Impressive clarity, detail, and transient response
- Low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Ships with windscreen, zip case and D-clip