Even H1 headphones with EarPrint technology for sound personalisation
H1 is Even's flagship over-ear headphone, built for optimum comfort and powered by Even's EarPrint technology. The EarPrint profiling process consists of a straight-forward hearing test which customises the H1's sound to a user's specific hearing profile.
The H1 headphone assembly is composed of walnut earcups, heavy metal pivoting accents, animal-friendly sweat-resistant earpads, and a detachable anti-tangle chord.
Even have employed large 50mm Beryllium drivers to offer crisp highs, a meaty bass response, and warm mids. The result is a balanced sound stage capable of producing impressive detail.
- Type: Over-Ear
- Materials: Real Walnut Ear Cups , Adjustable Steel Joints , Plush Vegan Leather
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
- Drivers: Beryllium, 50mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Battery: Lithium Ion , 12hr continuous play
- Weight: 9oz
- Frequency Range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3%
- Sound Pressure Level: 110+/-2db
- Microphone: Yes
- Controls: Volume, Play, Pause, Call Control
- Remote: Inline
- Included Accessories: Carrying Case, Charging Cable
Available in store, now!